After teasing the launch of M7 Power smartphone in India earlier this week, Gionee has sent out invites for the launch of the smartphone in the country on November 15th. It was introduced in China at the end of September, later it was introduced for global markets. It packs a 6-inch (1440 x 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 FullView display with 85% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by Snapdragon 435 and packs a 5000mAh battery with intelligent power management that promises up to 2 days of battery life.
It comes in high-grade 6-series aluminum back shell with laser-engraved
and laser-drilled finishes and has a fingerprint sensor on the back that doubles up as a camera shutter key, to access flashlight and more.
Gionee M7 Power specifications
- 6-inch (1440 x 720 pixels) 18:9 FullView 2.5D curved glass display, 85% NTSC color gamut, 500 Nits brightness
- 1.4GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 Mobile Platform with Adreno 505 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) with Amigo OS 5.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 156.3 × 75.6 × 8.6mm; Weight: 187g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 5000mAh built-in battery with fast charging
The Gionee M7 Power comes in Gold color with laser-engraved finish, Black and Dark Blue colors in laser-drilled finish and was introduced in Thailand for 9,990 Thai baht (US$ 299 / Rs. 19,590 approx.). We should know the price of the phone in India when it launches next Wednesday.