Gionee is all set to introduce F6, a new mid-range smartphone and the successor of the F5 soon. The Gionee F6L smartphone that has been certified by TENAA in China reveals a 5.7-inch full-screen 18:9 display and 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel dual rear cameras.
We still don’t have an image of the phone to show its design, but it could come with a fingerprint sensor on the back and come with a metal unibody design.
Gionee F6 rumored specifications
- 5.7-inch (1440 × 720 pixels) HD+ 2.5D curved glass IPS display
- 1.4 GHz Octa-Core processor
- 3GB / 4GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with micro SD
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) OS with Amigo OS 5.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+ nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary 2MP camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 153.8 × 72.6 × 7.8mm; Weight: 141g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 2970mAh battery
The Gionee F6 will come with Blue, Gold and Black colors. We should know more details of the phone soon.
[Update: Image of the phone is now up on TENAA showing off its unibody metal design.]