Moto was supposed to launch the Moto X4 smartphone in India on October 3rd, but later it got pushed to November 13. Now the box of the Moto X4 has surfaced on Twitter that shows that India will get the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version with dual SIM support and also reveals that it will cost Rs. 23,999.
The smartphone was unveiled IFA event and packs dual 12MP and 8MP rear cameras to take images with blurred background, portraits, selective black and white and has dual Autofocus Pixel technology for faster focus in low light. It has a 16MP front camera with a 4MP new adaptive low light mode.
It packs a 5.2-inch 1080p screen, is powered by Snapdragon 630 and runs on Android 7.1 (Nougat). It has IP68 certification for water resistance and has a 3D rear contoured design, an anodized aluminum frame and Corning Gorilla Glass protection on the the front and back.
Moto X4 specifications
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD LTPS IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 508 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 2 TB with microSD
- Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM
- 12MP primary camera with Dual Autofocus Pixel sensor, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 1.4um pixel size, 8MP ultra-wide angle secondary camera with 120-degree field of view, f/2.2 aperture, 1.12um pixel size, dual-tone LED flash, 4K video recording
- 16MP Front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1um pixel size
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Front-ported speaker, 3-Mics
- Dimensions: 148.35 x 73.4 x 7.99 mm; Weight: 163g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS, GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with Turbo Charging
The Moto X4 comes in Super Black and Sterling Blue colors. We should know the final price in the next few weeks.