Xiaomi just launched the Mi MIX 2, the company’s second-generation Mi MIX smartphone at an event in Delhi, as it had promised. It has a 5.99-inch 18:9 Full HD+ display with ultra narrow bezels that has a 12% smaller chin compared to the predecessor. It is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 Mobile platform with 6GB of RAM, has a 12-megapixel rear camera with Sony IMX386 sensor and a 5-megapixel camera on the front on the right bottom that also supports face recognition.
It has a ceramic body and also has a custom earpiece on the front along with an hidden ultrasonic proximity sensor. It also has sound guided speaker that has 50mW high power speaker with sound guided tube for an enhanced audio experience.
Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 specifications
- 5.99-inch (2160 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 display with 1500:1 contrast ratio, DCI-P3 color gamut
- 2.45GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 64-bit 10nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 540 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 7.1 (Nougat) with MIUI 9
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 12MP rear camera with Sony IMX386 sensor, 1.25μm pixel size, f/2.0 aperture, dual-tone LED flash, 4-axis OIS, 4K video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with facial recognition, 1080p video recording
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 151.8x 75.5 ×7.7 mm; Weight: 185g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (2×2 MU-MIMO ), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3400mAh (typical) / 3300mAh (minimum) battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging
The Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 comes in Black color and is priced at Rs. 35,999 for the 6GB RAM + 128GB storage and will be available exclusively from Flipkart and mi.com starting October 17th. It will also be available from Mi Home and retail stores offline from the November first week. It is also offering 0% interest EMI scheme across all the platforms.