Xiaomi has launched Mi Band HRX Edition in India in partnership with HRX by Hrithik Roshan, after teasing it earlier this week. This has almost similar specifications as the Mi Band 2, including an OLED display and is splash resistant, but the HRX edition will offer an improved tracking algorithm to accurately monitor your activities and promises up to 23-days of battery life, compared to 20 days on the Mi band 2, however it doesn’t have a heart rate sensor.
Xiaomi Mi Band HRX Limited Edition specifications
- 0.42-inch OLED display with scratch-resistant glass, anti-fingerprint coating shows time and step
- Improved pedometer algorithm
- Monitors your fitness and tracks your sleep
- 7g ultra light body
- IP67 ratings for water resistance
- 2nd generation low-energy Bluetooth 4.0 chipset
- Up to 23 days of battery life
The Xiaomi Mi Band HRX Limited Edition comes in Black color with Black and Blue colored bands with Green and Orange bands coming soon, is priced at Rs. 1299 and will be available from September 18th on Mi.com and Mi Home stores. It will also be available from Flipkart, Amazon, and Myntra from 20th and there will be a preview sale at Curefit and Cult gyms from September 18th to 20th.
Xiaomi says that Mi fans can get early access to the band today by using Mi tokens, which can be redeem at mi.com.