Samsung has announced Galaxy C8, which is the Chinese version of the Galaxy J7+ that went official recently. It has a 5.5-inch 1080p Super AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by a 2.39GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P20 SoC and runs on Android 7.1 (Nougat). It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with f/1.7 aperture along with a 5-megapixel secondary camera with f/1.9 aperture to capture depth information.
It also has a 16-megapixel front camera with f/1.9 aperture, features a fingerprint sensor on the front embedded into the home button, metal unibody design and packs a 3000mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy C8 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display
- MediaTek Helio P20 Octa-Core (2.39GHz + 1.69GHz) 64-bit 16nm processor with ARM Mali T880 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, 5MP secondary camera with f/1.9 aperture
- 16MP front camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 152.4 x 74.7 x 7.9mm; Weight: 180g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4+5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy C8 comes in Black, Gold and Rose Gold colors and is expected to go on sale in China soon.