iBall has launched CompBook Aer3 , its latest laptop with a 13.3-inch Full HD IPS touch screen display and a 360° rotatable hinge so that it can be used as a traditional touchscreen laptop, as a convenient lightweight tablet, or any option in between. It is powered by a Quad Core Intel Pentium N4200 processor, has 4GB of RAM and runs on Windows 10.
It also has a fingerprint sensor in the trackpad for secured Windows Hello unlocking.
iBall CompBook Aer3 specifications
- 13.3-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) 10-point multi-touch IPS display
- Quad-core Intel Pentium N4200 processor (burst up to 2.50GHz) with Intel HD Graphics 505
- 4GB DDR3 RAM, 64GB of internal storage, expandable up to 128GB with microSD card slot, SSD Slot to connect M.2 (to be installed separately)
- Built-in Keyboard with trackpad
- Windows 10 OS
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 321mm x 213 x 17 mm; Weight: 1.58kg
- 3.5mm Combo Jack for Headphone & Mic, Four Speakers
- Dual-band WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.0, 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB Type-C, 1 x Micro HDMI Ver. 1.4a port
- Fingerprint sensor
- 37 Wh Li-Polymer battery
The iBall CompBook Aer3 comes in Golden color and is priced at and MOP of Rs. 29,999 and the MOP of the laptop is Rs. 34,999.
Commenting on the launch, Sandeep Parasrampuria, director and CEO of iBall, said:
We saw immense success in the budgeted laptops market in a very short span of time, and taking this to the next level is iBall CompBook Aer3. Aer3 is an excellent laptop which any executive would love to have and is undoubtedly the best executive laptop under Rs 30,000 with 15 amazing features.