Fitbit today announced Flyer, its latest Bluetooth wireless headphones designed for fitness with durable, sweatproof design with hydrophobic nano-coating and customizable fit with series of interchangeable ear tips, wings and fins. It has audio technology from Waves MaxxAudio and can also connect to Fitbit’s new Fitbit Ionic smartwatch to listen to music.
Fitbit Flyer highlights and specifications
- Bluetooth 4.2 with multi-point to simultaneously connect to two devices at once
- 8.6mm driver offers crisp audio, powerful bass and dynamic range enhanced by WavesMaxx audio
- Frequency range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, Total harmonic distortion & noise: <0.5% @ 1kHz/-1dBFS, 20Hz-20kHz bandpass filter, Maximum sound pressure: 100 dBSPL @ 1kHz
- Dual MEMS microphone suppresses external noise, Wideband frequency: 100-7000 Hz, Narrowband frequency: 300-3400 Hz
- Water-resistant design (hydrophobic nano coating)
- 3 sizes of customizable ear tips (S, M, L)
- 2 sizes of both wings and fins (S, L)
- Up to 6 hours playtime on a full charge. 15-minute quick charge offers one hour playtime
The Fitbit Flyer comes in Nightfall Blue and Lunar Gray and is priced at $129.95 (Rs. 8,300 approx.). It is available for order in select counties and ships worldwide from October 2017.