Meizu today introduced EP52, it’s latest Bluetooth stereo headset and the successor of last year’s EP51 at the m6 note launch event in China. It has a Free-Edge diaphragm design, improved sound quality and endurance and promises 8 hours of battery life. It is also waterproof with IPX5 ratings. It uses Qualcomm CSR8645 Bluetooth 4.1 chip with support for Qualcomm aptX audio.
The headset has magnets so you can stick both the headsets when not in use.
Meizu EP52 specifications
- Drive unit: φ10mm, Impedance: 32Ω, Sensitivity: 93dB, Maximum power: 10mW
- Bluetooth 4.1 + EDR, Qualcomm aptX
- Frequency Range: 20Hz ~ 20KHz
- Music control buttons
- Waterproof (IPX5)
- Dimensions: 153 x 113mm; Weight: 22g
- 130mAh battery with up to 8h battery life and up to 150 hours standby
The Meizu EP52 comes in Red with Black color, is priced at 269 yuan (US$ 40 / Rs. 2590 approx.) and will go on sale in China soon.