Micromax has launched Canvas Infinity, the company’s latest smartphone in the Canvas series, as it had promised. It has a 5.7-inch HD+ 2.5D curved glass screen with 18:9 aspect ratio and minimal bezels offering 83% screen-to-body ratio, which the company calls Full Vision. It is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 425 Mobile Platform, runs on Android 7.1 (Nougat) that is upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo), has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 16-megapixel front-facing camera that also has an LED flash.
It has a fingerprint sensor on the back, removable metal back cover, dedicated dual micro SIM slots along with a microSD card slot. It also has a 2900mAh removable battery.
Micromax Canvas Infinity specifications
- 5.7-inch (1440 x 720 pixels) HD+ 2.5D curved glass display with 18:9 aspect ratio
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 processor with Adreno 308 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.1.2 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash,f/2.0 aperture, 1.12um pixel size, 81.5-degree FOV, 5P lens, 1080p video recording
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 81.5-degree FOV, 5P lens, LED flash, 1080p video recording
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB OTG
- 2900mAh (minimum) / 2980mAh (typical)
The Micromax Canvas Infinity comes in Black color and is priced at Rs. 9,999. It will be available exclusively from Amazon.in starting September 1st and registrations starts today. It is also promising 24 hours service for the phone otherwise you can replace it for a new phone. Check out the unboxing here.