Samsung has U Flex Headphones (EO-BG950), the company’s latest Bluetooth headset with flexible neckband design that is bendable by up to 100 degrees so it will not lose its shape or break, even when carried in a small bag or pocket, says Samsung. It also has P2i splash and sweat-resistant coating.
Highlights of Samsung U Flex
- Two-way speaker units that has 11-millimeter woofers and 8-millimeter tweeters promises powerful bass, deep mids, and clear highs.
- Proprietary Scalable Codec technology, compatible with select Samsung smartphones using Android 7.0 or later that continuously analyze ambient interference from Wi-Fi signals to optimize audio performance, thus ensuring a stable Bluetooth connection and seamless music playback.
- Bixby support when connected to select phones including Galaxy S8 and S8+ so you can do things conveniently through voice command while holding the active button
- Level App lets you access and control advanced settings such as adjusting the equalizer, among other settings on the headphones from paired Android device.
- Vibration notification feature ensures that users never miss a call, even in noisy surroundings
- P2i nano coating technology protects the device from splashes.
- A single charge offers up to 10 hours of play time
The Samsung U Flex Headphones comes in Black, Blue and Ivory colors, is priced at 79.90 Euros (US$ 94 / 6015 approx.) and is already available in some European countries.