Micromax has launched Canvas 1, the company’s latest budget smartphone with 4G VoLTE support, couple of months after launching Canvas 2 (2017). It has a 5-inch HD 2.5D curved glass in-cell display, is powered by a quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor and runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat). It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera that also has LED flash.
Micromax Canvas 1 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD in-cell IPS display, 400 nits brightness
- 1.3GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6737 64-bit Processor with Mali T720 MP1 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) OS
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with Dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1.4um Pixel Size, 80-degree wide-angle lens
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash, 85-degree wide-angle lens
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 143x71x8.3mm; Weight: 150g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2500mAh battery
The Micromax Canvas 1 comes in Matte Black and Chrome Black colors, is priced at Rs. 6,999 and is available from retail stores across India. It also comes with 100-day replacement promise on any hardware issue, which is a part of the 1-year product warranty.