LG introduced X power2 smartphone in the ‘X series’ in February ahead of MWC 2017, later it introduced the X500 for Korea earlier this month, now the company has introduced the same phone as X Charge in the US on Comcast’s new wireless service, Xfinity Mobile. It packs a 4500mAh battery that can charge up to 50% in one hour and fully charge in two hours.
LG X Charge / X500 / X power2 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280×720 pixels) HD In-cell Touch display
- 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera, soft LED flash, wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 154.7 x 78.1 x 8.4mm; Weight: 164g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB OTG
- 4500mAh (built-in) battery with fast charging
The LG X Charge comes in Titan Black color and is available from Xfinity Mobile at $7.50 per month with 24-month contract or $180 (Rs. 11669 approx.) full payment.