Earlier this month Moto Z2 surfaced on Geekbench listing confirming some of the specifications such as Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform, 4GB of RAM and Android 7.1.1 (Nougat), now the smartphone has surfaced on Gfxbench benchmark that reveals more specifications.
The design is expected to be similar to the Moto Z2 Force that surfaced in press shot last month, with a fingerprint sensor on the front, below the display and a Moto logo both on the front and back.
Motorola roadmap for 2017 already revealed 1Gbps LTE support and ShatterShield, shatterproof display for the top-end Moto Z2 Force.
Moto Z2 rumored specifications
- 5.5-inch (1440 x 2560 pixels) Quad HD display
- 2.45GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform with Adreno 540 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Single / Dual SIM
- 12MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with dual-tone LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS with GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
The Moto Z2 series was expected to be unveiled on June 27th, which didn’t happen, now the phone is expected to be announced tomorrow, June 30th.