Lava has launched Helium 14, its first Windows 10 laptop in the new Helium series. It has a 14.1-inch 1080p display, is powered by a quad-core Intel x5-Z8350 processor, has 2GB of RAM and 32GB of storage, which is expandable with microSD.
Lava Helium 14 specifications
- 14.1-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD LED Backlit TN display
- 1.44 GHz quad-core Intel x5-Z8350 processor (Turbo Boost up to 1.92GHz) with Intel HD Graphics
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB eMMC, expandable up to 128GB with microSD card slot
- Windows 10 Home OS
- 2 Megapixel HD Webcam
- 3.5mm headphone out, Dual Speakers
- Dimensions: 333 x 220 x 19.4 mm; Weight: 1.45 kg
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x Mini HDMI Port
- 10000mAh Lithium Polymer Battery with up to 9 hours of battery life
The Lava Helium 14 comes in Silver and Purple colors, is priced at Rs. 14,999 and is available exclusively from Flipkart online and will also available at select retail stores and other multi-brand outlets across Delhi NCR, Coimbatore, Hyderabad and Bangalore from the first week of July in its first phase of launch.
Commenting on the launch, Gaurav Nigam, Product Head, Lava International Ltd said:
The launch of Helium 14 is an important milestone in the journey of Lava as a major Indian smartphone brand. It reiterates our commitment to continued innovation and is a testimony to the fact that we understand consumer needs. It is a handy device for smart business owners, young professionals and students, enabling them to become more productive while being lighter on the pocket.
Priyadarshi Mohapatra, Country General Manager, Consumer & Devices Sales, Microsoft India, said:
We have been working closely with our partners to develop powerful yet affordable personal computing devices to enable Digital India. We are happy to collaborate with Lava to create devices that run on a secure and robust Windows 10 platform, which provides users with enhanced productivity, improved functionality and unified experiences.