After the launch of Moto C earlier this month, the company has sent out invites for the launch of its Moto C Plus budget smartphone in India on June 19th. It was introduced last month and packs a 5-inch HD screen, is powered by a quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor and runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat). It packs a 4000mAh removable battery that promises up to 30 hours of battery life on a single charge and has quick charge support with 10W rapid charger.
Moto C Plus specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HDdisplay
- 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 1GB/2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32 GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- 8MP auto-focus rear camera with LED Flash, ƒ/2.2 aperture, 1.12 microns, 71° lens, 720p video recording
- 2MP front-facing camera with LED flash, ƒ/2.8 aperture, 1.0 microns, 63° lens
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 144x 72.3x 10 mm: Weight: 162 g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 4000mAh (typical) | 3780 mAh (minimum) battery with 10W rapid charge
The Moto C Plus comes in Metallic Cherry, Pearl White, Fine Gold and Starry Black colors. It was introduced starting at €119 (US$ 133 / Rs. 8570 approx.) so it could be launched under Rs. 10,000 in India. We should know the pricing on Monday.