Xiaomi recently introduced Mi Router 3G, its latest top-end WiFi router in China. It is a 802.11ac dual-band router, similar to the Mi Router 3 that we had unboxed recently, but this comes with a faster processor, more RAM and ROM compared to the predecessor. It also comes with USB 3.0 port for faster data sharing, compared to USB 2.0 port on last year’s Mi Router 3.
It has same dimensions as the predecessor but it is slightly heavier at 260 grams.
Highlights of Xiaomi Mi Router 3G
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi 2.4GHz and 5GHz 2X2 up to 1167 Mbps
- 880MHz dual-core MediaTek processor MT7621A processor
- 256MB DDR3 RAM, 128MB SLC Nand Flash ROM
- PCB external omni directional antennas
- MiWiFi OS (Based on OpenWRT)
- Supports up to 128 connected devices
- Real time monitoring, parental controls with Mi WiFi app on Android and iOS
- Dimensions: 195x131x23.4; Weight: 260.4g
- 2x LAN port, 1 10/100 / 1000Mbps (Auto MDI/MDIX), 1x RJ45 WAN port, 1 10/100 / 1000Mbps (Auto MDI/MDIX), 1x Power port, 1 x USB 3.0 port
- Red/Blue/Yellow LED indicator
The Xiaomi Mi Router 3G comes in Black and White colors, is priced at 249 yuan (US$ 36 / Rs. 2355 approx.) and is already available in China.