LG introduced X power2 smartphone in the ‘X series’ in February ahead of MWC 2017. Last month it started global roll out of the phone starting from North America. Not it has launched the smartphone in South Korea as LG X500 with 32GB of internal storage and HD DMB.
It packs a 4500mAh battery that can charge up to 50% in one hour and fully charge in two hours.
LG X500 / X power2 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280×720 pixels) HD In-cell Touch display
- 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera, soft LED flash, wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 154.7 x 78.1 x 8.4mm; Weight: 164g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB OTG
- 4500mAh (built-in) battery with fast charging
The LG X500 comes in Navy and Gold colors and is priced at 319,000 won (US$ 285 / Rs. 18,365 approx.). We went hands on with the LG X Power 2 at the MWC earlier this year, check out the hands on and gallery.