Samsung at the Computex 2017 introduced new 13.3-inch and 15-inch Notebook 9 Pro models. The main highlight of new Notebook 9 Pro is its 13.3″ / 15.0″ 1080p display with Touch Screen Panel that can be rotated 360-degrees to use in notebook or tablet mode and built-in S Pen with a 0.7mm tip that cab detect more than 4,000 levels of pressure and tilt that lets you write or draw in the most comfortable position.
Similar to Galaxy Note smartphones, it has Air Command that lets you take notes, edit documents, and draw easily. The S Pen is also compatible with Windows Ink.
Samsung Notebook 9 Pro (2017) specifications
- 13.3-inch / 15-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) FHD LED Touchscreen Display with 178-degree wide viewing angle
- 2.70GHz Intel Core i7 Processor 7500U (up to 3.50GHz 4MB L3 Cache) with Intel HD Graphics 620 (13-inch) / 2GB GDDR5 AMD Radeon 540 GPU (15-inch)
- 8GB DDR4 RAM (13-inch) / 16GB DDR4 RAM (15-inch), 256GB SSD, MicroSD slot
- Windows 10 Home
- 720p HD Camera (IR Camera)
- Built-in S Pen
- 1.5 W x 2 Stereo Speakers, SoundAlive, Internal Dual Array Digital Music
- WiFi 802.11 ac 2×2, Bluetooth 4.1
- 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB-C, HDMI, HP/Mic, DC-in
- 54Wh battery with Fast Charging
The new Samsung Notebook 9 Pro comes in Titan Silver colors but there is no word on pricing or availability yet.