After the launch of Color M4 in the country, ZOPO has launched Color M5, its latest budget smartphone with support for 4G VoLTE. It has a 5-inch FWVGA screen, is powered by a quad-core MediaTek MT6737M processor, runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), has a 5-megapixel autofocus rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera.
The smartphone was launched an event in Guwahati. It comes pre-loaded with apps like ZOPO Care and ZOPO World along with a multi-lingual keyboard that supports 25+ Indian regional languages.
ZOPO Color M5 specifications
- 5-inch (854 × 480 pixels) FWVGA display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737M 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 5MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash, 720p video recording
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 143.7 x 71.9 x 9.7mm; Weight: 142g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2100mAh battery
ZOPO Color M5 comes in Peach, Matte White, Caribbean Blue, Indigo and Charcoal Black colors, has textured back that prevents fingerprints and scratches. Plus, and the slightly curved edges are designed to deliver a satisfying grip. It is priced at Rs. 5,999. It comes with 365 days replacement warranty. If there is hardware failure in any of ZOPO’s product within one year of its purchase, you can easily get it replaced with a brand new one from ZOPO’s service centre.