Samsung today launched Galaxy C7 Pro (SM-C7010), successor of the Galaxy C7 in the Galaxy ‘C Series’ in India. It was announced in China earlier this year, and packs a a 5.7-inch 1080p Super AMOLED display, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 626 14nm SoC, runs on Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with Samsung’s own UI on top, has a 16-megapixel rear camera with f/1.9 aperture, dual-tone LED flash and a 16-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has a unibody metal design and has a fingerprint sensor on the front embedded into the home button. It packs a 3300mAh battery with support for fast charging that lets you charge the phone from 0 to 100% in 100 minutes.
Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro specifications
- 5.7-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED 2.5D display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 Protection
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 626 14nm processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB Internal Storage, expandable memory up to 256GB via micro SD card
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/1.9 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 156.5 x 77.2 x 7.0mm; Weight: 172g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 + 5GHz), Bluetooth v 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3300mAh battery with fast charging
The Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro comes in Gold and Navy Blue colors, is priced at Rs. 27,990 and will be exclusively available on Amazon.in from April 11th.
Commenting on the launch, Sandeep Singh Arora, Vice President, Online Business, Samsung India, said:
At Samsung, we are committed to meaningful innovations that delight our consumers. Galaxy C7 Pro is a slim and stunning device, which comes packed with powerful features for unparalleled multitasking and multimedia experience making it a Lean and Mean machine for the millennials.
Arun Srinivasan, Director, Consumer Electronics (Category Management), Amazon India, said:
We are pleased to be the partner of choice for Samsung and offer our customers a chance to own the exclusive access to Galaxy C7 Pro. Smartphones are one of the fastest growing product lines and have repeatedly been one of the top selling categories on Amazon.in.