ZTE’s nubia has sent out press invites for the announcement of a new smartphone on April 6th. The teaser shows that it will have dual rear cameras, similar to the nubia M2 that was introduced last week. Two new smartphones with model numbers NX569H and NX569J have been certified by TENAA yesterday.
This reveals a dual rear camera arrangement, unibody metal design, fingerprint sensor on the back and more. This is rumored to be called Nubia Z17 mini.
Nubia Z17 mini rumored specifications
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 / 653 processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Nubia UI 4.0 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano/microSD)
- 13MP + 13MP dual rear cameras, LED Flash
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 146 × 72.14 × 8.1mm; Weight: 160g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
- 2930mAh battery with fast charging
We should know more details about the upcoming nubia smartphone next Thursday.