Huawei has announced P10 lite, a budget version of the flagship P10 that was introduced at the MWC 2017 last month. It packs a 5.2-inch 1080p 2.5d curved glass display on the front and also has a glass back. It has a metal frame, is powered by an Octa-Core Kirin 658 processor, which is an upgraded version of the Kirin 655. It runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat) with Emotion UI 5.1 on the top, similar to the P10.
Unlike the P10 that has dual rear cameras, this has a single 12-megapixel rear camera with 1.25μm pixel size. It also has a 8-megapixel front-facing camera and has a fingerprint sensor on the back. It Knuckle Sense feature that lets you tap and draw with a knuckle on the display.
Huawei P10 Lite specifications
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display
- 2.1GHz Octa-Core Kirin 658 16nm processor with Mali T830-MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with EMUI 5.1
- Hybird Dual SIM (nano SIM + nano SIM / microSD)
- 12MP camera with LED flash, 1.25μm pixel size
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 146.5 x 72 x 7.2 mm; Weight: 142g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC
- 3000mAh battery with fast charging
The Huawei P10 Lite comes in gold and black colors, is priced at £299 (US$ 369 / Rs. 24,200 approx.) and will be available in the UK through Carphone Warehouse, EE and Vodafone starting today.