Vivo has launched Y66, the company’s latest mid-range selfie-focused smartphone with a 16-megapixel front-facing camera with soft flash for capturing good selfies even in low lighting conditions. It packs a 5.5-inch HD 2.5d curved glass display, is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 processor, runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Funtouch OS 3.0 and has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash.
It has split-screen feature for multitasking and a unique eye protection mode that ensures comfortable screen brightness by reducing blue light that causes strain on the eyes. The has unibody metal design, is just 7.6mm thick and comes with hybrid dual SIM slot.
Vivo Y66 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 (4 x 1.5GHz A53 + 4 x 1.0GHz A53) processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Funtouch OS 3.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (Micro + nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with soft flash, f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 153.8 x 75.5 x 7.6mm; Weight: 155g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3000mAh (non-removable) battery
The Vivo Y66 comes in Crown Gold and Rose Gold colors, is priced at Rs. 14,990 and will be available across India, including online retailers like Flipkart starting from March 20th, Monday.
With inputs from Dhruv Bhutani