Coolpad just launched Note 5 Lite, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in the ‘Coolpad Note’ series in India.It’s same Coolpad Conjr that was introduced earlier this year at the CES 2017. It has a 5-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display with 70.6% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by a Quad-Core MediaTek MT6735 processor and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Cool UI on top.
It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and an 8-megapixel front-facing camera. It has full metal unibody design, fingerprint sensor on the back that can unlock the phone in 0.1 seconds, has dual SIM support and a 2500mAh battery.
Coolpad Note 5 Lite specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735CP 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with MicroSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Cool UI 8.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 145.3×72.3×8.7mm; Weight: 148g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2500mAh battery
The Coolpad Note 5 Lite comes in Gold and Grey colors, is priced at Rs. 8,199 and will be available exclusively from Amazon.in via open sale from March 21.
Commenting on the launch, Syed Tajuddin, CEO, Coolpad India said:
We are excited to launch the latest addition to the Note series and the successor of the widely popular Note 5. Coolpad Note 5 received overwhelming response from customers and emerged as a disruptive product in the market. With the launch of Note 5 Lite, we are again reinforcing our commitment to make technology available to everyone at a great price and won’t comprise on best in class features. Time and again, we unveil products that set benchmark in the smartphone category in the industry.