Samsung launched Galaxy A9 Pro (SM-A9100), in the ‘Galaxy A’ series in India back in September last year at a price tag of Rs. 32,490. Today at an event in Mumbai the company has announced a Rs. 2590 price cut for the smartphone. The smartphone will be available from Flipkart at Rs. 29,900 starting from March 3rd, Friday. There will be attractive EMI and exchange offers, said Samsung.
It packs a 6-inch 1080p Super AMOLED display, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 processor, has a 16-megapixel rear camera with optical image stabilization (OIS), nd a 5000mAh battery with support for fast charging that lets you charge the battery from 0 to 100% in 160 minutes, and up to 32% in just 30 minutes.
Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro specifications
- 6-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 652 processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB Internal Storage, expandable memory upto 256GB via micro SD card
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 16MP rear camera, OIS, f/1.9 aperture, LED flash
- 8MP front camera, f/1.9 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 161.7 x 80.9 x 7.9mm; Weight: 210g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v 4.2, ANT+, NFC
- 5000mAh battery with Fast Charging
The Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro comes in Gold, Black and White colors. Check out our Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro review, if you are planning to get the smartphone.