LG announced X300 smartphone in Korea last month, which is the K8 that was unveiled ahead of CES 2017. Now it has introduced X400 smartphone, which is the K10 for the Korean market. All the specifications are same as the K10 but the Korean version has HD DMB for mobile TV experience.
LG X400 specifications
- 5.3-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) In-cell Touch 2.5D curved glass IPS display
- 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 32GB Internal memory, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera, 120-degree wide angle lens
- Dimensions: 148.7 x 75.3 x 7.9mm; Weight: 142g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC
- 2800mAh removable battery
The LG X400 comes in Gold and Black with Gold colors and is priced at 319,000 won (US$ 280 / Rs. 18,635 approx.). LG will launch the 2017 K-Series smartphones in India at an event tomorrow, February 22nd.