We had seen several live images of the Moto G5 Plus, render as well as case renders of the Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus smartphones. Now a new live image of the smartphone has surfaced in Brazil that reveals most of the specificaitons, including a 5.2-inch 1080p screen for the Moto G5 Plus compared to 5.5-inch 1080p in the current Moto G4 Plus smartphone.
It also confirms 2GHz Octa-Core processor, which will likely be Snapdragon 625, 12-megapixel rear camera with Laser AF, 3000mAh battery with Turbo charging, fingerprint sensor on the front as well as NFC. The Brazil unit will come with built-in Digital TV (DTV) Tuner.
Moto G5 Plus rumored specifications
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB/4GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM
- 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, Sony IMX362 sensor, f/1.7 aperture, 4K video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with OmniVision OV5695 sensor, f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Front-ported loudspeaker
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC
- 3000mAh battery with Turbo charging
Motorola is expected to introduce the Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus smartphones at an event on February 26th at 4:30 PM CET (9:00 PM IST) at the MWC 2017 in Barcelona.