Samsung has launched Galaxy J2 Ace and also officially launched the Galaxy J1 4G (SM-J120G) smartphone with 4G VoLTE support in India. It packs a 5-inch qHD screen, is powered by a 1.4GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737T processor with 1.5GB of RAM, runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), has a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED fash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera that also has LED flash.
It has S Bike Mode, Ultra Data Saving and S Power Planning. The back cover has a rugged finish that offers a better grip. It was introduced as Galaxy J2 Prime in some countries last year.
Samsung Galaxy J2 Ace specifications
- 5-inch (960 x 540 Pixels) PLS TFT display
- 1.4 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737T processor with with Mali-T720 GPU
- 1.5GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 8MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 720p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 132.6 x 69.3 x 8.9mm; Weight: 131g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 2600mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy J2 Ace comes in Gold, Black and Silver colors and is priced at Rs. 8,490.