Samsung has launched Galaxy J1 4G (SM-J120G), its latest budget smartphone in the Galaxy ‘J series’ with 4G VoLTE support in India. It was introduced as Galaxy J1 (2016) last year, packs a 4.5-inch WVGA Super AMOLED screen, is powered by a quad-core Spreadrum SC7727SE processor with 1GB of RAM, has a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED fash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has S Bike Mode, Ultra Data Saving and S Power Planning. It runs Android 5.1 (Lollipop) and is expected to get Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) update soon.
Samsung Galaxy J1 (4G) specifications
- 4.5-inch (800 x 480 Pixels) Super AMOLED display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core Spreadrum SC7727SE processor with Mali 400 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM
- 5MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 720p video recording
- 2MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 132.6 x 69.3 x 8.9mm; Weight: 131g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 2050mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy J1 (4G) comes in Gold, Black and White colors and is priced at Rs. 6890 (MOP).