Xiaomi introduced Mi MIX smartphone with a bezel-less design, 6.4-inch (2040 x 1080 pixels) full HD screen with whopping 91.3% screen-to-body ratio and ceramic body back in October last year. Today at the CES 2017 it introduced White version of the phone with the same ceramic body. Other specifications of the phone are similar.
Xiaomi Mi MIX specifications
- 6.4-inch (2040 x 1080 pixels) display with 17: 9 aspect ratio, 500nits brightness, 1300: 1 contrast ratio, 94% NTSC color gamut
- 2.35GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 821 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB DDR4 RAM with 128GB internal (UFS 2.0) memory / 6GB DDR4 RAM with 256GB (UFS 2.0) internal memory
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with MIUI 8
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, 192Hz / 24-bit DAC chip
- Dimensions: 158.8 x 81.9 mm x 7.9 mm; Weight: 209 g
- 4G VoLTE , WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4/5 GHz) MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4400mAh (typical) / 4300mAh (minimum) battery with Quick Charge 3.0
The White Xiaomi Mi MIX will go on sale later this year. As Xiaomi confirmed already, it will not be available in India.