iBall has launched CompBook i360, its latest laptop with a 11.6-inch Full HD IPS touch screen display and a 360° rotatable hinge so that it can be used as a traditional touchscreen laptop, as a convenient lightweight tablet, or any option in between. It is powered by a Intel-Quad Core Processor, has 2GB of RAM and runs on Windows 10.
iBall CompBook i360 specifications
- 11.6-inch (1366 x 768 pixels) multi-touch IPS display
- 1.44 GHz quad-core Intel Atom X5-Z8300 processor (burst up to 1.84GHz) with Intel HD Graphics 5300
- 2GB DDR3 RAM, 32GB of internal storage, expandable up to 64GB with microSD card slot
- Built-in Keyboard with trackpad
- Windows 10 OS
- VGA front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 297 x 202 x 17mm; Weight: 1.25kg
- 3.5mm Combo Jack for Headphone & Mic, Dual Speakers
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0, mini HDMI Port
- 10,000mAh battery with up to 8.5 hours of usage
The iBall CompBook i360 comes in Golden color and is priced at Rs. 12,999.
Commenting on the launch, Sandeep Parasrampuria, director and CEO of iBall, said:
In this era of touch screen devices, our strategic partnership with Microsoft and Intel has created a seamless combination of futuristic design and functionality. The iBall CompBook i360 is by far the most affordable Touch Screen and 360° Convertible laptop in the market. Outfitted with the finest, the i360 powered by Windows 10 will strike the right connect with the dynamic needs of today’s first-time aspiring user audience, looking for a touch-based laptop.