Swipe Technologies has launched Elite Max, the company’s latest 4G smartphone in the Elite series. It has a 5.5-inch 1080p display, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 430 SoC, runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, phase-detection-auto-focus (PDAF) for quick focus in 0.2 seconds and a 8-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has a metal frame and frosted glass back, and also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
Swipe Elite Max specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, PDAF
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 76.6 x155x7.7mm
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB OTG
- 3000mAh battery with Zip Charge
The Swipe Elite Max comes in Onyx Black color, is priced at Rs. 10,999 and is available exclusively from Flipkart.
Commenting on the launch, Shripal Gandhi, Founder and CEO of Swipe Technologies, said:
It is Swipe’s stated goal to make the latest mobile technologies available to aspiring Indian youth at affordable costs and Elite Max promises to live up to Swipe’s stated goals. Powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, an Octa-Core CPU, 64-bit capabilities and compatible with the ultra-fast 4G LTE networks, Elite Max lets the user reach new levels of performance for video, photography and gaming. With its powerful and aesthetically-superior specifications, Elite Max is going to be an ideal choice for youth, fashion-savvy women and professionals who are constantly connected, mobile-centric and aware of latest trends.