Xiaomi today announced new Yeelight LED Ceiling Light on its Mi Smart Home platform. It promises fast installation in just 5 minutes, has Ra95 color rendering index, moonlight night-light and has IP60 ratings for dust resistance. It is also a smart light that lets you change the color using its proprietary app for Android and iOS.
Highlights of Xiaomi Yeelight LED Ceiling Light
- 240 color rendering index of up to 95 Lumileds / OSRAM LED lamp beads
- Rated power – 28W
- Life expectancy of up to 25,000 hours.
- Dual-chip three-way dimming brightness from 0.1 lumens up to 2000 lumens
- Cold and warm color option, moonlight night-light mode, adjust color temperature range (2700K-6500K)
- Bluetooth remote control (available separately)
- Quick coupler module lets you push and slide to lock lamp into holder
- IP60 dust-proof design
- Aluminum plate maintains highly efficient cooling
The Xiaomi Yeelight LED Ceiling Light is priced at 349 yuan and is available for order through Xiaomi’s Mi Smart Home crowdfunding platform, and is expected to ship starting December 29th.