ZUK Edge, the company’s upcoming smartphone had already surfaced on TENAA and some benchmark listing. Even some live images of the phone surfaced recently revealing narrow bezels. Now ZUK CEO Chang Cheng has shared the first image of the smartphone along with the box and acessories, and also confirmed that it will be introduced in an event next week without revealing the exact date, as rumored earlier.
ZUK Edge rumored specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display
- 2.35 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 821 processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB/6GB RAM with 32GB/64GB internal storage
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with ZUI
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor, heart rate sensor
- Dimensions: 142.9 × 74.5 × 7.68mm; Weight: 160g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
The ZUK Edge will come in Black and White colors and will be announced sometime next week. We should get the invite later this week.