ZUK Edge (Z2151) received TENAA certification in China recently and also surfaced in a live images that revealed Snapdragon 821 processor and narrow bezels for 5.5-inch 1080p curved glass display. Now it has surfaced on AnTuTu that reveals 6GB of RAM, 64GB of storage and will run Android 7.0 (Nougat), even though the listing on certification site said it will run Android 6.0 (Marshmallow).
ZUK Edge rumored specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display
- 2.35 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 821 processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB/6GB RAM with 32GB/64GB internal storage
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with ZUI
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor, heart rate sensor
- Dimensions: 142.9 × 74.5 × 7.68mm; Weight: 160g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
The ZUK Edge will come in Black and White colors was expected in December, now AnTuTu says that the smartphone can be expected as early as this month, which ends next week.