HTC just sent out invites for the launch of Desire 10 Pro smartphone in India on November 24th. It was introduced back in September along with the Desire 10 Lifestyle that was launched in India recently for Rs. 15,990.
Listing on the official HTC India eStore reveals that the company will be launching the Desire 10 pro dual sim in India and it will be the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage variant.
HTC Desire 10 Pro specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass Protection
- 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor with up to 550MHz Mali T860 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with HTC Sense UI
- Dual Nano SIMs
- 20MP rear camera with dual LED flash, Laser AF, f/2.2 aperture, 27.8mm focal length
- 13MP front-facing camera, ƒ/2.2 aperture, 27.8mm focal length
- Dimensions: 156.5 x 76 x 7.86 mm; Weight: 165 g
- Fingerprint sensor, HTC BoomSound
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
The HTC Desire 10 Pro will come in Stone Black and Polar White colors. We should know the price of the phone when it launches this Thursday.