Vivo has announced Xplay6, the company’s latest flagship smartphone in the Xplay series in China, along with the X9 and X9 Plus smartphones. It has a 5.46-inch Quad HD curved display, is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 820 processor and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Funtouch OS 3.0. It has 12-megapixel rear camera with Sony IMX362 sensor, 1.4μm pixel size, f/1.7 aperture, 4-axis OIS, PDAF for fast focus 0.03 seconds and a secondary 5-megapixel camera for capturing depth information.
It also has a 16-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture and has full metal unibody design.
vivo Xplay6 specifications
- 5.46-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD Super AMOLED dual curved edge display
- Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 6GB DDR4 RAM, 128GB internal storage
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Funtouch OS 3.0
- Dual SIM
- 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, 4-axis OIS, Sony IMX362 sensor, 1.4μm pixel size, f/1.7 aperture, PDAF, 5MP secondary rear camera
- 16MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, ES9038 DAC+ OPA1622 amplifier
- Dimensions: 153.8x 73.55x 8.4mm; Weight: 178g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 4080mAh battery with fast charging
The vivo Xplay6 comes in Gold and Rose Gold colors and is priced at 4498 yuan (US$ 654 / Rs. 44,449 approx.). It will be available for order in China starting today.