Zopo Mobiles has launched Color F2, the company’s latest 4G smartphone in the Color series. It has a 5.5-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by a MediaTek MT6737 SoC and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), has a 8-megapixel camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera that also has an LED flash for capturing better images in low lighting conditions.
It also has a fingerprint sensor on the back, dual SIM support, metal body, packs a 2300mAh battery and has Barcode and QR code scanner to scan barcodes and QR codes using the phone’s camera.
Zopo Color F2 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) 2.5D curved glass IPS display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Dimensions: 153 x 77.8 x 8.5mm; Weight: 168g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2300mAh battery
The Zopo Color F2 comes in Gold, White, Black and Pink colors and is priced at Rs. 10,790. It will be available through retail stores starting from tomorrow. Wonder who would choose this when there are several smartphones with better specifications at cheaper rate.
Commenting on the launch, Hau Bin Huang, Sales Director, ZOPO Mobile said:
At ZOPO, our mission is to create and deliver only the best to our customers. We always encourage use of innovative technology to design smart and affordable products that can fulfil each and every desire of our valued patrons, a belief that pushes us to create products that ensure greater user experience for all. Thus, driven by this hope, we are confident that the latest Color ‘F2’ smartphone will enable us to achieve maximum growth in Mumbai as well as other India cities,and enable ZOPO to become a force to be reckoned with in the Indian smartphone ecosystem.