Leonvo just launched PHAB 2 Plus, the company’s latest phablet in the PHAB series in India, as it had promised. It was unveiled at the Lenovo Tech World 2016 in San Francisco back in June, packs a 6.4-inch 1080p 2.5D Curved Glass display, comes with dual 13-megapixel rear cameras with Futjitsu Milbeaut ISPs, Laser AF, PDAF, dual-tone LED flash and an 8-megapixel camera on the front with LED flash.
It has several features such as refocus, background swap,extreme manual settings and Augmented-Reality special effects. It also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
Lenovo PHAB 2 Plus specifications
- 6.4-inch (1080 x 1920 pixels) Full HD 2.5D Curved Glass display
- 1.3 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT8783 processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) OS with Vibe UI
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD)
- Dual 13MP rear cameras with dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, Futjitsu Milbeaut ISPs, 1.34μm pixel, Laser Auto Focus, PDAF
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, 1.4 μm pixel, LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 88.3×173.89×5.5-9.6 mm; Weight: 218g
- Dolby Atmos with 5.1 Dolby Audio Capture, Triple Array Microphone with Active Noise-Cancellation
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 4050mAh battery
The Lenovo PHAB 2 Plus comes in Gunmetal Grey and Champagne Gold colors and is priced at Rs. 14,999. It will be available exclusively from Amazon.in starting from today. This directly competes with the Xiaomi Mi Max phablet that also costs the same.