Earlier this week a new high-end LeEco smartphone with the model number Le X850 got certified by TENAA in China. Now the images of the smartphone are up on the certification site. This shows the phone’s unibody metal design, 5.7-inch Quad HD curved glass display and dual 13-megapixel rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash.
LeEco Le X850 rumored specifications
- 5.7-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD display
- 2.35GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 821 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB DDR4 RAM with 64GB internal memory
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EUI 5.8
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 13MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 157.25×77.95×7.99mm; Weight: 185g
- CDLA loss-less audio, Dolby Atmos, Ultrasonic fingerprint sensor, infrared sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4/5 GHz MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type C
- 3900mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
The LeEco Le X850 will come in Coffee gray and Gold colors according to the listing, but the image shows a Rose Gold color as well. Could it be called the Le Max 3 or under a different series? only time will tell.