TP-LINK has launched Archer C60 (AC1200) Dual Band Wireless Router in India. It leverages the 802.11ac technology and has three dedicated at 2.4GHz and two at 5GHz that have been arranged alternately to optimize its dual band signal for maximized coverage, minimized interference. It is the successor of Archer C50 that was launched earlier this year.
Features of TP-LINK Archer C60
- Delivers up to 1317Mbps* Wi-Fi speeds over 2.4GHz (450Mbps), and 5GHz (867Mbps) bands
- Advanced 802.11ac Wi-Fi unlocks the performance of compatible wireless devices
- Three 2.4GHz antennas and two 5GHz antennas create superior Wi-Fi coverage, with an organized antenna arrangement to reduce signal interference and enhance stability
- 3×3 MIMO supports more data transmission and reception for greater wireless speed and stability
- Set time limits and block websites through parental controls to keep children safe
- Guest network provides visitors with Wi-Fi access separate from your main network
- Check network status and adjust Wi-Fi settings from your mobile device (Android, iOS) using the TP-Link Tether App
The TP-LINK Archer C60 is priced at Rs. 2,999 and is available exclusively from Flipkart.
Commenting on the launch, Kunal Raul, G.M Marketing & E-commerce, TP-Link India Pvt Ltd., said:
Taking into consideration Flipkart’s customer suggestions, and post-detailed discussions and brainstorming with the Flipkart Team, TP-Link took this challenge to fulfil our beloved customers’ need and crafted a perfect solution of power and style in the form of Archer C60; this 1350Mbps router is a one-of-a-kind affordable speed beast in India and will be the perfect upgrade for homes this festive season.