Intex has launched Power M, the company’s latest budget smartphone in the Aqua series with a 4350mAh that promises up to 25 hours of talk time, and up to 620 hours of stand-by. It has a 5-inch HD display, is powered by 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6580 processor and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
It has a 5-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera that also has a dual-tone LED flash. It has dual SIM support and 3G connectivity.
Intex Aqua Power M specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with MicroSD
- Dual SIM
- 5MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera with dual-tone LED Flash
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dimensions: 143.5×71.5×8.9mm; Weight: 160g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 4350 mAh battery
The Intex Aqua Power M comes in Champagne Gold color and is priced at Rs. 4,800.