LG has launched X Power, its latest smartphone in the ‘X series’ in India with support for 4G VoLTE and 4100mAh battery with fast charging technology PE+ that allows to fully charge the phone in just 1.8 hours. It was introduced back in June, has a 5.3-inch HD display, is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core MT6735M processor and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
Even with a huge battery, it is just 7.9mm thick and weighs just 139 grams. You can also charge other smartphones from the X Power by using USB OTG.
LG X Power specifications
- 5.3-inch (1280×720 pixels) HD In-cell Touch display
- 1.3GHz Quad-Core MediaTek MT6735M processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.4 aperture
- Dimensions: 148.9 x 74.9 x 7.9mm; Weight: 139g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 4100mAh battery with fast charging
The LG X Power comes in Black and Gold colors and is priced at Rs. 15,990.
Commenting on the launch, Amit Gujral, Marketing Head- LG Mobiles, said:
We are relentless in our pursuit to ensure that all our products enable peoples’ life to become easier, efficient and help them work smarter. Today in India, we all are witnessing the 4G LTE evolution at a very fast pace and this technology brings the excessive use of videos, music, streaming etc., which are battery consumption intensive features. Keeping in view of consumer’s needs, LG XPower brings huge 4,100mAh battery that runs longer under heavy multimedia use. With OTG support LG X Power increases the simplicity of content sharing from/to a smartphone. With the launch of the LG X power smartphone, we hope to scale up the innovation level in the smartphone segment and continue to delight consumers.