Samsung Galaxy C9 got certified by TENAA in China last week and the Galaxy C9 Pro also surfaced in press images. Now Samsung has announced an event on October 21st in China to unveil both the phones smartphone that have a unibody metal design. The company teased a new antenna arrangement on the back of the phone. Samsung calls it “next level of antenna craftsmanship”.
Samsung Galaxy C9 rumored specifications
- 6-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 652 processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 64GB Internal Storage, expandable memory via micro SD card
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash
- 16MP front camera
- Dimensions: 162.9×80.7×6.9mm;Weight: 185g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v 4.2, ANT+, NFC
- 4000mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy C9 and the Galaxy C9 Pro are expected to come in Gold, Silver and Rose Gold colors. We should know all the details this Friday.