Asus has announced ZenPad Z10 (ZT500KL), the company’s latest tablet for US operator Verizon Wireless, which is a larger version of the ZenPad Z8 that was introduced back in June. It has a 9.7-inch QXGA display, is powered an hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 SoC and runs on Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with ZenUI on top. It has a 8-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
Asus ZenPad Z10 specifications
- 9.7-inch (2048×1536 pixels) IPS display
- Hexa-Core Snapdragon 650 (4x 1.4GHz ARM A53 + 2 x 1.8 GHz ARM A72) 64-bit processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with ZenUI
- 8MP rear camera
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dual stereo speakers, DTS-HD audio
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 7800mAh battery
The Asus ZenPad Z10 comes in Slate Gray color, is priced at $329.99 (Rs. 22,040 approx.) and will be available through Verizon retail stores starting October 13th. It will also be available on contract at $13.74 per month for 24 months.