Huawei is all set to unveil Mate 9, the company’s new flagship smartphone in the Mate series and the successor of last year’s Mate 8 smartphone at an event in Munich, Germany on November 3rd. According to latest renders, this will come with dual rear cameras with Leica SUMMARIT lenses, independent depth measurement chip, proprietary hybrid-focus technology, full manual control and RAW support, similar to the P9 and P9 Plus.
Huawei Mate 9 rumored specifications
- 5.9-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display with 2.5D glass, 95% wide color gamut
- Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 960 processor
- 3GB / 4GB / 6GBRAM, 64GB / 128GB / 256GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with Emotion UI
- Hybird Dual SIM (nano SIM + nano SIM / microSD)
- 20MP Dual rear cameras with Leica SUMMARIT lenses, dual-tone LED flash, Laser AF
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC
- 4000mAh battery
Huawei Mate 9 is expected to come in Mystic Silver, Titanium Grey, Ceramic White, Champagne Gold, Mocha Gold, Amber Grey and Glazing Black colors.
According to latest rumors, Mate 9 3GB RAM with 64GB variant could be priced at 599 Euros (US$ 671 / Rs. 44,830 approx.), 4GB RAM with 128GB variant could cost 699 Euros (US$ 784 / Rs. 52,260 approx.) and the high-end 4GB RAM with 256GB storage version is expected to be priced at 789 Euros (US$ 884 / Rs. 58,950 approx.).
China will get 6GB RAM with 256GB variant that could cost 4699 yuan (US$ 704 / Rs. 46,980 approx.), cheaper 4GB RAM with 128GB version.