Lenovo is all set to introduce new devices at the IFA next week. Now Yoga Tab 3 Plus 10 has surfaced ahead of the event. It will have a 10-inch Quad HD screen and will be powered by Hexa-Core Snapdragon 650 processor. It also has a unique convertible design, including Hang mode, similar to other Yoga tablets. It will be just 4.7mm at its thinnest point and will have leather finish on the back.
Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Plus 10 rumored specifications
- 10-inch Quad-HD (2560 x 1600 pixels) IPS display with 299ppi
- 1.8GHz Hexa-Core Snapdragon 650 processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Single SIM (optional)
- 13MP auto focus rear camera, 5MP fixed focus front camera
- JBL audio, Dolby Atmos
- Weight: 683 grams
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac(2.4 and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 9300mAh battery with up to 18 hours of usage
The Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Plus 10 is rumored to be priced at 349 Euros (US$ 394 / Rs. 26,380 approx.) for the WiFi version and the LTE model is expected to cost around 400 Euros (US$ 451 / Rs. 30,230 approx.). We should know more details next week.