Huawei has announced G9 Plus, a new smartphone in the G9 series in China, few months after introducing the G9 Lite smartphone. It has a 5.5-inch 1080p display, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Huawei EMUI 4.1 on top. It has a 16-megapixel rear camera with optical image stabilization (OIS), phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF), dual-tone LED flash and a 8-megapixel front-facing camera.
It also has a metal unibody design and a fingerprint sensor on the back that can unlock the phone in just 0.3 seconds.
Huawei G9 Plus specification
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Huawei EMUI 4.1
- Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, OIS, PDAF, Sony IMX298 sensor
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 151.8 x 75.7 x 7.3mm; Weight: 160g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS, USB OTG
- 3340mAh battery
The Huawei G9 Plus comes in Gold, Silver and Rose Gold colors and is priced at 2399 yuan (US$ 360 / Rs. 24150 approx.). and is already available from online stores in China.