After the live images of the upcoming Xiaomi Redmi 4 smartphone surfaced earlier this week, the smartphone has been certified by TENAA in China. The listing just has a number 2016060 without any images, but the specifications coincide with earlier leaks. It also reveals a 4000mAh battery for the smartphone along with 13-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera, similar to the Redmi 3 and Redmi 3S phones.
Xiaomi Redmi 4 rumored specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 2GB/ 3GB of RAM, 16GB/ 32GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with MIUI 8
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 141.3×69.6×8.9mm; Weight: 160g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4 and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 4000mAh battery
The Xiaomi Redmi 4 will come in Gold and Silver colors and is rumored to be announced on August 25th, but Xiaomi has not released any teasers yet. Another Xiaomi smartphone with Deca-Core has also been certified that has similar specifications as the Redmi Pro but it doesn’t mention dual rear cameras.